Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Acts 2:17 Revival

And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy... Acts 2:17

Early Wednesday morning, my pastor and I flew to Tulsa, OK. We switched planes in Salt Lake City. When we got off the plane, pastor gets a text from Sis Myers and she was telling of two separate dreams that both their kids had.

Carissa came into Sis Myers room and told her she had a dream that we were having prayer meeting and all of a sudden, it started to get hotter and hotter in the church and as we continued to pray, the church caught on fire!

Brett comes in later that morning and tells Sis Myers that he also had a weird dream. We were praying in the church and all of a sudden the houses surrounding our church caught on fire!

Had you asked me at one time, if that was a coincidence, I would tell you that it was. But I've been in church for almost 23 years and I know NOTHING with God is coincedental. Especially since the day before, we had someone come by and tag our church walls and van with 666 and other satanic symbols. Now it backfired cause people stopped by from the neighborhood and voiced their disapproval and anger (at least they notice our church and where they can go to find God) and we got our church van waxed and detailed for $40!

That being said, along with MANY things that have happened to our church members, our church itself, pastor and his family, etc. we know without any doubt that satan is fighting the inevitable.

We are a prayer meeting away from REVIVAL!

We had 21 visitors this past Sunday. All of which were in the alters crying and praying during alter call.

I said it to Pastor at the motel last week, the Bishop confirmed it and Pastor heard from God in prayer that those dreams were prophetic in that they are telling of future events that will take place when the church begins to pray.

Landmark Apostolic Church is going to grow. The surrounding neighborhoods are going to catch on fire with the Holy Ghost, the remodel we are fixing to start is going to end up being not optional but mandatory and the gates of Hell shall not prevail against the church that is built upon this rock!

To God be ALL the glory.

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Thats AWESOME about the dreams!!! Gives me chills!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annnnd my neice just almost missed the bus cuz I was so enthralled in reading this!!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO? SIR! HEY! Haven't heard from ya in a while. Hope everything's well in...Arizona, right? Somewhere over there in that general area, anyway. :) It'd be pretty cool to hear a continuation of this post about what's happened in the last six months at ya'lls place!! *hint hint*

    BTW, I don't know if Britt ever got back w you on the Winter Heritage recordings? I've reminded her plenty of times...but, don't worry, I'll keep bugging her till you get them.

    ReplyDelete